Boasting industrial strength construction along with top of the line speed and accuracy and capable of 2D, 3D, and flat cuts, FROGWire™ is a path to improved quality and expanded product lines.
By replacing traditional methods with an automated solution you can turn your ideas into reality, without hassles and wasted time. Impressive cutting speeds means finishing more products faster, letting you ramp up productivity and satisfy more customers. Create larger, more intricate pieces than you were capable of before. Grow your product lines and open up new markets.
• Industrial strength construction – FROGWire™ defines durability with heavy-duty welded aluminum construction.
• Fast cutting speeds – FROGWire™ features rapid travel (2800 IPM) and cutting speeds (up to 120 IPM).
• Quiet operation – A linear bearing drive track system and precision linear rail system ensure smooth, quiet operation.
• Easy data imports – Import DXF files for 2D cutting along with multiple file imports for 3D cutting. Tool path G-code
• Servo motors – Heavy-duty servo motors independently drive all axes, offering high speed with accuracy and reliability.
• Independent axis and multi-wire – Everything you need for fast and efficient cutting, opening doors to a range of new creations.
• Easy to use controller system – Full control is provided with an industrial G-code based controller system with hand-held pendant.
• Safe components – CSA (Canadian Standards Association) certified electrical components.
• End-to-end automation – FROGWire™ has been designed to work seamlessly with other FROG3D™ components, eliminating the hassles that come with non-integrated components.
• Comprehensive training and technical support – Streamline backs up each of our products with second-to-none training programs and technical support to get you up and running quickly.
When it comes to set design, a 3D CNC foam carving system such as the FROG3D® System can dramatically streamline...
With the increasing complexity of modern concrete mold work the demand for skilled precast producers is higher than ever before. ...
With the rise of 3D CNC technologies maquettes and models have become an even more useful component of the concrete...
With the vast array of protective coatings available for 3D foam carving and cutting projects it can seem daunting to...